Saturday, June 27, 2009

Soooo Close

Continuing to pack boxes today and finish up what work I had left... Going to be officially moving on the 30th! It'll be great to move into the bigger space, its a 3 bedroom townhouse condo and I'm gonna treat the living room like a studio haha. Which means theres gonna be a fireplace :D! Living right at the start of the kancamangus highway in New Hampshire. Only a few towns away but just not being stuck in a 1 bedroom apartment working all day sounds awesome.

I've been getting some really great job offers lately and I'm finally starting to really enjoy putting in the hours for freelance. Not that I didnt before, but when you get work for subject matter you truly love then everything is way easier! Been doing this for 2 years or so now and moved twice across the country in that time. Time to just stop moving around so much so I can hopefully save some money hahaha.

Anyways, I'll try and do something before the 30th to post. Hopefully I can get something out but if not I'll be back on the 2nd or so :).

Btw - Go be somebody D:







don't 9-5 your fingers to the bone :)

No comments: