Tuesday, November 3, 2009

LiveStream Limit Lifted!

Hey everyone! Hope you guys enjoyed the livestream yesterday, I had a gooood time :O! And I'm super pumped that they finally let me know that my LiveStream account was worthy of the limit lift. Now I can have UNLIMIIIITEDDD people watchin! Its gonna be good!

So yea, check it out next Monday at 5pm EST! I'll also announce it an hour or so before hand on this blog, deviantart, and my twitter pages. Look forward to seein you all there!

Heres what I did up last night... Obviously not very serious, took a good break from my normal work :). Did this one start to finish on the stream, almost 4 hours.



Again, thanks to everyone for watching the stream last night!

Metal - Running Wild 'Marooned'





1 comment:

andrew doma said...

You a bad muthafucka. Keep it coming man!