Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Imagine FX 58 Workshop!

Hey everybody! Been really busy like I've said in the past updates... Trying to get all my work done so I can move into my new place. Haven't been doing the regular crimson daggers streams as well, hopefully I haven't lost  all my daggers :O. Looking to be done with all my moving stuff around the 6th.

In the meantime though I can at least update about my article!

This months Imagine FX #58 has a workshop by me. Super pumped to check it out, was a goal of mine to get a workshop in there so I can mark that done. Put a lot of work into it in both the article and dvd. Hopefully it helps (although the dvd doesn't have commentary). Also, my hot hot buddy Mike 'Daarken' Lim's got a workshop in there <3.











(Click to enlarge)

































Hope you get a chance to check it out... and see you in a week or so!

Metal - Overkill - Fuck You

1 comment:

Luca said...

Hi Dave. Man regarding this painting I've got to tell you -- you're fuckin FUCKIN good! You know how much I love Kekai's work, but man, your work has some real movment in it that it can start kick his ass! :P Look at this dude! WOW!
I will get a copy of this issue fo sho!

Regarding Crimson daggers, I haven't been following you either to be honest (as I told you on my last login), but from you I got one huge thing, that I think its the aim of Crimson Daggers after all. I have found motivation in myself - I do studies without having to get to crimson daggers, this is thanks to your daily streams that I followed from the very beginning. I am doing more traditional work, since I noticed that with digital there was less thinking in every brush stroke. Being able to undo every stroke - so with traditional I have to be more careful and concentrated.

Hope you're doing well my friend. I was going to email you later today, but there's no need now! :)

Keep rockiiiin!

your old dagger Luca.