Monday, April 4, 2011

Slash Video Process - not totally done yet :(

Hey everybody! Just wanted to post up what I usually do on Livestream. Normally I don't share videos from live shows but figured I would for this one since I got a lot of questions about which ones I'm currently working on.

If you want updates when I'll be Live you can follow me on Twitter or updates on my Deviant art.

Also, prints update - I'm all sold out of April O'Neil prints, I have about 4 prints of Shredder left. The rest I have more of :)


Watch live streaming video from fuckinartwithmrdelicious at livestream.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

F'n Awesome Dave! Keep it up man! You're skills are kickin' azz!

Jason said...

It's looking good.
He feels... tangible.
I don't know how else to explain it.
Modeled well like clay?

I don't know.
Either way, sweet.

Chris Rahn said...

Very nice man, I was wondering how you would handle one of the turtles.