Monday, January 9, 2012

Beastman Livestream from tonight!

Hey everybody! Just wanted to drop the livestream I did tonight of my Beastman portrait. After this one is done I'll be offering the first set of prints for pre-order.

Aside from that I'm happy to announce that the Crimson Daggers website is up with links to all we got going on! We've also started up on WiPnation! So if you're interested, go check out the current challenges and state of progress from the group! We have tons of livestreams on demand between Dan Warren and myself.

Also our recent Bloodsports Challenge judging is up on YouTube right now as well as the Crimson Daggers outline video!

Heres the Beastman stream!


Watch live streaming video from fuckinartwithmrdelicious at livestream.com

1 comment:

- said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.