Monday, February 1, 2010

Artist Sketchbook iPhone App Preview!

Hey everybody! Droppin in again after some crazy deadline action :O. Life has been very very hectic for me the past few weeks. I know I say something like this almost everytime I update... But this was especially hectic. Got 10 illustrations to finish! Gotta push harder than ever! Still keeping up with the studies though. Also, jumped on a new diet without any carbs from bread and generally limiting carbs to 125 grams a day. I have to say... I feel about 200% better now that I'm on this diet. Never did I realize that carbs just totally make me feel like crap. Feeling really awake, aware and excited again.

Other than that I got some good stuff comin(I hope its good :O)! Bobby Chiu asked me to do an iPhone app with him and soon it'll be released for purchase on the iphone app store. I'll be part of his Artist Sketchbook series! It was really to go back and collect personal works(a lot of which I finished specifically for the app) and create new illustrations exclusive to it. Below are a couple preview images! I'll update again when it becomes available :D. Then you can help support this David in need.

So heres the cover and a couple pages! -







I'll be posting regularly again soon! Finally getting through the rough patch!

Metal! Fearless Four - 'Just Rock' D:





4 comments:

andrew doma said...

awesome work man!! And congrats on the iphone app!

Clo said...

Hahaha love the fishy guys, especially the middle one ! :D

Ebonie Moorehead said...

I really liked reading your post!. Quallity content. With such a valuable blog i believe you deserve to be ranking even higher in the search engines :). Check out the link in my name. That links to a tool that really helped me rank high in google. This way even more people can enjoy your posts and nothing beats a big audiance ;)

Dave Rapoza said...

Andrew - Thanks man!

Clo - Yea, I hope get some more time to do some more... Thanks Cloooooooo!

Ebonie- Thanks you goddamn robot!

Didn't even see these comments til I transfered my old blog over here :(.