Wednesday, March 30, 2011

April O'Neil TMNT fan art!

Hey everybody! Just finished my April O'Neil on Livestream a minute ago :). Wanted to post it up... I'll probably have the process on here tomorrow.

                      
                            
                        
















                            
                                  
                                
                    
                                    
                                                                        
                                                                                  
TMNT-

11 comments:

MeintevdS said...

The TMNT drawings you have been making are amazing! I think you've done an awesome job translating them from cartoon to a realistic point of view.

If you are thinking of creating more prints I'd suggest a nice poster with a collection of your TMNT drawings on it ;)

Randy Siplon said...

Awqesome work, love the Turtles stuff!

Dysphory said...

Really good and really inspiring !
You motivated me to try to do a couple of redesign/tribute of my favorite shows from the 80's

Eduardo de Sousa said...

you are the lost GOD of digital paining. Not only for the stunning style, but the SPEED of production!

Doug said...

This is just gorgeous man. I'm seriously in awe at how fast you're doing these and how wonderful they're turning out!

She really feels alive and is just a great take on April.

Are you planning on selling prints of these? And we can we see some Turtles?! Can't wait to see your take on Raph.

George said...

First time to visit here and you FLOORED me!

Jason said...

holy eff.

They just keep getting better.

Omen D4 said...

I dont know how but they just seem to be getting better and better. By the time you get round to the turtles I wont have admiration left. I dont suppose you have any WIP shots of this work of art? Please?

Anonymous said...

She's never looked better! Absolutely lovely! I can't wait to see Raphael! :) He was always my favorite.

Проктолог said...

This is a best picture, what i see. Really!

DrunkethWizerd said...

I love this art!