Sunday, May 29, 2011

Leonardo TMNT Process Videos

Hey everybody! Just wanted to post up some process videos I've done so far for Leonardo! Hes a little further along than this but last night's video didn't save properly.

Also, theres a new banner up top that goes over everything regarding ordering prints :).


If you want to check these out when they go live then feel free to follow me on Twitter or Deviantart as I usually update on there right before I start 


Watch live streaming video from fuckinartwithmrdelicious at livestream.com



Watch live streaming video from fuckinartwithmrdelicious at livestream.com

3 comments:

Jason said...

That is sick.

Justin Rampage said...

That's bad ass man. Looking forward to throwing it up on the blog.

- Justin
RampagedReality.com

Anonymous said...

Friggin' awesome, one day I will become just as talented.